Thursday, October 13, 2011

Everything Takes Longer Than You Think It Will

aka:  The Afghan Report.   Sewing together is happening rather slowly, because I've had such persistent help.  
Biscuit helping with the afghan

You think this isn't so bad?  That's only because I didn't get any photos of Biscuit a) rolling around in the squares, b) digging under the squares, c) attacking the yarn threaded through the needle as I sew the squares together or d) sitting on the squares I was trying to sew.    I'll try and get more pictures as there is still rather a lot of afghan to sew together...

3 comments:

  1. Aw, you must feel so blessed with all that "help."

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. choke...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to laugh, but because it's happening to someone other than me, it seems too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Some kind of help
    is the kind of help
    that helping's all about.
    And some kind of help
    is the kind of help
    That we can all do without."

    ...Shel Silverstein.


    :)

    ReplyDelete