Sunday, December 4, 2011

I Think the Hats Are Winning

As the binge has gone on, hats have started to dominate the FO list. That's about to stop, however, for the very simple reason that I've been knitting the hats out of bulky weight, and I'm now completely out. Not even a yard left. How did this happen? Well:
hats and mittens
hats

It can be hard to tell with these things, but the knitting binge seems to be passing. I did three loads of laundry and cleaned the kitchen yesterday, and I'm starting to feel the urge to get back to Christmas knitting without reaching for needles to cast on something else. (This is not to say I don't like the things I'm knitting for Christmas, not at all. I love them too. I'm just...easily distracted, that's all.)

But this afternoon I'm seeing a friend who's collecting for the knit-a-thon, so it does make a useful stopping point. Unless I see a hat pattern I can't resist trying, of course!

4 comments:

  1. Those will definitely keep some heads warm this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You *have* been on a binge! But look at those lovely results :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute hats! Good work, Robin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great fun! Lucky recipients.

    Let's see... Since Black Friday I've made six and a half hats. The half is being stubborn. It may meet a frog, we'll see.

    ReplyDelete