1. A red colorwork hat, as usual, made up as I went along.
2. Mittens- these completely used up the gray and the red. I'm starting to feel like my stash is stabilizing rather than burgeoning out of control.
3. Two red hats:
I like them so much that I'm keeping one- finally, I'll have a hat that doesn't clash violently with my red winter coat!
4. My car no longer has a giant hole rusted through the exhaust, and therefore passed inspection (the second time).
5. The new cat (the lamp-shaped one). This was a gift from my sister Kate. The real cats thought it was very interesting.
6. Outstanding chocolate cake, warmed for 15 seconds in the microwave, just until the frosting starts to melt, and accompanied by a tall glass of cold milk. (Thanks, Mom!)
7. Daffodils! Blooming in my front yard! Spring doesn't actually feel like it's put in an appearance yet, but at least it's sending advance scouts.