These all grew from one bulb, which I received many years ago as a favor at a baby shower. I planted the bulb after it finished blooming, and every year it's put out more blossoms. (The same cannot be said of the friends for whom the shower was given. They stopped after two lovely girls.)
And Cookie and Biscuit have been able to observe the always fascinating Out on a near daily basis:
I'm rather puzzled as to why there isn't more knitting. Thinking back, there has been some. For example:
- I think there may be some mittens that didn't get photographed.
- The Wasabi hat was completed and gifted without pictures.
- There have been bits of sweater knit, but it's not done.
- The Herringbone socks are now officially the world's slowest socks (I'm on the second one, but glaciers may cover North America again before they're done, or at least that's what it seems like.)
- There was a baby sweater that I got in a bin of free yarn that has been seamed up and had buttons and button loops put on it. It needs some decoration, I think, but I haven't decided what.
And of course my favorite thing about climbing is the views.
And as if that wasn't enough (which it clearly wasn't!), last weekend we hiked up on Mt. Monadnock in southern NH. Another very nice hike, though I discovered some additional muscles that I somehow had missed recalling earlier. I had once again forgotten the camera, but my husband took some pictures with his phone:
And I also liked this one- very dramatic:
Aside from that...well, there's been rather a lot of pool maintenance, and running around visiting people. and work, and.... dang it, I still think that I must have misplaced a week or so somewhere. Like maybe it's under a pile of magazines up in the sewing room or something. Hey, it could happen!