Sunday, July 4, 2010

Must Dash

The last week and a bit have been so busy that I haven't even had time to read blogs, let alone write any. Something I'll remedy later this week when things calm down. However I did want to do a drive by posting of the latest FO:
Blue Variegated Socks

Plain socks in Patons Kroy. Nice and thick and good for walking, though a tad warm for summer. I report without shame that I have sidelined the Fair Isle hat completely. And it doesn't actually have anything....well, much...to do with having made a very subtle error a couple of rows back the that I need to rip out and fix. No, it's mainly the superior portability of socks. Nothing with five or six balls of yarn attached is going to make a good schlepping project. Something I should have considered before I deviated from the original two-color plan. Oh, well. We'll get back to it.

Back again soon!

1 comment: