Friday, December 30, 2016

I Knew It!

When I wrote the last post, I was looking everywhere for the photo of the Asherton scarf after blocking- I was sure I'd taken one.  Turned out I'd missed uploading it.

While the pattern was attractive enough while I was knitting it, I really loved how it blocked out.  Definitely a pattern I'm going to want to make again.

And in other knitting news, I've just cast on for a pair of Moorish Lattice socks, and was scratching my head because the pattern doesn't line up correctly.  It's not a new book, and the errata said nothing about it.  So I went to Ravelry- and 30 other people have made the pattern.  Most either didn't post notes, or didn't mention having any trouble, but two others did- essentially there's one section of the pattern which has to be shifted over one stitch to make everything line up.  Which I am going to do because what I've got now looks completely wrong.  At least I'm only a few rounds into that bit!

1 comment:

  1. That's frustrating when a pattern doesn't work out right. I was knitting the Bosc Pear Shawl. I can't get the pattern to work out right and there are no notes saying anyone else had trouble. :::sigh:::

    Glad you were able to figure out the issue with the socks. It sure is a pretty pattern.

    ReplyDelete