Friday, January 25, 2008

How Many Balls Does One Knitter Need?

Well, I still haven't mustered the willpower to rip back the sleeve, but I have a pretty good idea how much yarn it took- three balls, and when I re-knit it narrower it will be less. Here's what it looks like when the cat isn't making it self-conscious:
Photobucket

The body will take another four, and that's how many I'll need to buy this weekend. The back of the sweater:
Photobucket

And in other news, the cable cuff mitts have been warmly welcomed at their new home. May they keep typing fingers comfy for many moons.
Photobucket

Tomorrow will be a day filled with passenging (yay, knitting time!) and various other excitements. There shall be a full report (and quite possibly cool photos) on my return.

No comments:

Post a Comment